Skip to main content
- A maximum of six credit hours may be transferred into the MSODL program at Newberry College. These courses must come from an accredited graduate school. Course equivalencies are evaluated by the MSODL graduate program coordinator and Registrar.
- No class with a grade lower than a “B” may be granted transfer credit. Students must submit their official transcript to have the transfer credit evaluated.
- Appeals will be evaluated by the Dean of Online and Graduate Programs or their designate.
- During the program, students wishing to take a course at a different college or university and have that credit transferred back to Newberry College must get prior approval from the graduate program coordinator and Registrar.
- Grades earned in courses completed at other institutions do not count toward the Newberry College grade point average.